Miscellaneous Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania Websites.
Diocese of Pittsburgh
- The Diocese of Pittsburgh was established on August 8, 1843. It is comprised of six counties in the southwestern part of Pennsylvania: Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Greene, Lawrence, Washington. The site includes press releases, statistics, pastoral letters.
HELIOS -- Heinz Electronic Library Interactive On-line System
- Electronic access to portions of the congressional papers from the late U.S. Senator John Heinz (Republican-PA).
Historic Pittsburgh at the University of Pittsburgh
- Electronic access to materials related to Western Pennsylvania.
Official Site of the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Stats, History, Tix, Players, Box Scores, &tc.
Pittsburgh Business Times, Search the
- Search through all of the news articles, columns and items from the current week's Web edition of Pittsburgh Business Times or search through all Web back issues of the Times. At present, there is no charge for this service.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Database, Search the
- Search back issues of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
United Way of Allegheny County
- Use HelpConnections to find local health and human services.
|Return to Pa Pitt's Master Index|