- For Further Reading: 1914-1998
"Bellevue Shows Striking Record of Development
- One of Pittsburg's Thriving Boroughs Was Farm Land Few Decades Ago
- Its Annals Interest
- Statistics Indicate Steady And Healthy Increase of Property Values."
- The Pittsburg Dispatch 26 May 1914.
"Bellevue to Toot Big Horn:
- Bustling Borough's Civic Jubilee to Mark Era of Great Public Improvements."
- The Pittsburgh Sun 26 May 1914.
"Bellevue Agog over Plans for Big Celebration
- Borough Arranging to Memorialize Fifty-Second Year of Its Founding
- District is Historical."
- The Pittsburgh Sun 15 July 1920.
"Many Pioneers Made Homes in Ross Township Garden Spot."
- Kay Ryall.
- The Pittsburgh Press 26 March 1933.
Social Facts Concerning Bellevue Borough.
- Pittsburgh: Bureau of Social Research, Federation of Social Agencies of Pittsburgh and
- Allegheny County, 1940.
1909-1949 40th Anniversary Bellevue Council Number 1400 K. of C. [Knights of Columbus.]
- n.p., 1949.
"From Ross' Sandy Bottom to Bellevue Boro."
- North Hills News-Record 5 July 1967, 16.
- The New And the Old."
- Jerry Vondas.
- North Hills News-Record 6 May 1970, 11.
- Townhouses, Stores Set for Complex."
- The Pittsburgh Press 14 March 1971, 5 (Section 3).
"A Right to Be Remembered:
- As Part of Its Bicentennial Celebration,
- Bellevue Will Revive Memories of Its War Dead."
- Joe Bennett.
- The Pittsburgh Press 21 March 1976, 4+ (Roto).
"Convenience, Conviviality Keep Bellevue Residents Happy."
- Marc Hopkins.
- North Hills News-Record 30 May 1994.
"Bellevue Marks Roadways with Handmade Signs."
- Melanie J. Tush.
- Tribune-Review 23 February 1997.
"Beat Goes On in Bellevue:
- Business District Thrives Despite Mall Competition."
- Gordon Ovenshine.
- North Hills News-Record 25 July 1997, A1-A2.
"Business, Community Thrive in Bellevue."
- Gordon Ovenshine.
- North Hills News-Record 29 March 1998, G6.
Andrew Bayne Memorial Library.
A Tree Dies in Bellevue,
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Last updated: 23 May 2003.
Return to Interview.