Re: Beginning ProfDev Before the Start!!

Frank Watson (fwatson@zoo.uvm.edu)
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 20:42:10 -0500 (EST)

Ellen:

I spend 16 years at the University of Vermont running a highly
successful, award winning pre-service teacher education program. I would
be pleased to talk with you about the program.

Frank J. Watson
Executive Director
Vermont Institute for Science, Math, and Technology
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
802-244-8768 -- fax 802-244 - 1923