Re: What to do as part of the NSF online discussion on collaboration

Frank Watson (fwatson@zoo.uvm.edu)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:09:00 -0500 (EST)

Bill:

I am Frank Watson, executive director of Vermont's NSF State Systemic
Initiative.I have been involved in the use of information technologies in
teaching and learning in the state of Vermont since 1981. I was a faculty
member at the College of Education and Social Services, Univ. of Vermont
for 25 years. I directed the Papua New Guinea Radio Science project for
two years and was the director of Elem. Science Study (ESS) 1969-70.